3 Essential Tips for Amazing Facebook Marketing
Facebook offers a number of business-building benefits. One of the primary benefits Facebook offers is the ability to market your business. You can use Facebook to drive traffic, build awareness and attract attention for a launch. Here are 3 essential tips for amazing Facebook marketing.
#1 Build a following
Facebook is a social networking site. The best way to build a great marketing campaign is to build a great following. This is accomplished by:
* Interacting with people on Facebook and bringing them into your community. Invite people to friend you or become Fans
* Supporting your prospects through comments, sharing and linking to their sites and informative content
* Offering tremendous value through posts, links and valuable information. You can link to your website and blog posts. Motivate a click by creating a compelling headline and teaser for your post.
#2 Join In and Reach Out
Marketing on Facebook is only effective if your friends and followers feel they can trust you. You earn their trust by engaging with them, joining in the conversations and reaching out to them. They’ll learn to like you and believe in your brand promise if you:
* Provide valuable information on a consistent basis. For example, create a daily tip and post it on your profile or Facebook Fan page.
* Post offers and promotions they can benefit from. For example, you can create a one-time promotion for Facebook Fans only.
* Occasionally entertain. Entertaining can be through sharing stories, videos, links and photos.
#3 Blend Effectively
One of the keys to any successful marketing campaign is integration or blending with your other marketing strategies. When you blend your Facebook marketing tactics with your other media strategies, you’ll receive the best results possible.
For example, you can add a Facebook feed to your website or blog. You can add a “post this on Facebook” feature. You can add a “find me on Facebook” button or call to action to your email signature.
And with many other social networking sites you can integrate your efforts. For example, if you have a Facebook Fan page you can also link it to your Twitter and LinkedIn page. You can combine your Twitter and Facebook posts for double coverage.
Facebook can help you build awareness. It can create a community, motivate a purchase and launch a new product or service. Identify your purpose for using Facebook as a marketing tactic. Create goals and follow these essential ideas for Facebook marketing success.